Historic Fort Wayne Coalition 1848 Limestone Barraks
Powder Magazine

The powder magazine is the oldest building in the Fort. It is located in the southwestern corner of the Fort's interior parade ground. Much work has been done to continue to maintain this building and provide for the public's enjoyment in it by the Historic Fort Wayne Coalition. In the next year, the Coalition hopes to replace the roof on this building. 
Photo by Will Eichler