Historic Fort Wayne Coalition 1848 Limestone Barraks
Post Theatre

The Post Theater was built in 1939 and sits next to the 1905 guardhouse.  It received a new roof a few years ago and volunteers from the Fort Wayne Guard did a lot of work clearing junk and debris out of the building and painting the front porch. 
Photo by Jeremy Bevard