This photograph was taken just days before the hospital was torn down in October 2007. The location of the building is now an empty field of grass. The Coalition sees this area as a reminder that we must diligently continue our work to save this piece of history. Below is a historical photo of the hospital building taken between 1903-1909.
Photos provided by Jeremy Bevard